Friday, February 25, 2011

2001: BC - Mon, 1/8/01

Why are Bianca and all the other kids at school on New Year's Day? As long as they are in school on a holiday, don't any of the kids have any actual CLASSES? I don't know about you, but if my mom had repeatedly shown up in the corridors of MY high school (or even once) to discuss "feelings" (or even garbage disposals), I would have been UTTERLY HUMILIATED! (the time I almost fainted because I was pregnant doesn't really count)

Dixie thought maybe Junior was in her bedroom when she and Tad first went into the bathroom to take a shower, so she comes out calling his name -- while dressed in nothing but a lopsided towel (she does that a lot). Junior's in high school now -- has it occurred to her that it might be more appropriate to stick her head around the bathroom door and ask what he's doing in her room? (He wasn't there -- she had heard Leslie skulking around)

Tad and Dixie took a shower together, then had sex in bed (and maybe in the shower). Did they stop to get dressed in jammies between the shower and the bed?

Robin "at least I'm up to Monday's show now" Coutellier

No comments:

Post a Comment