Friday, February 25, 2011

2000: BC - Thu, 12/28/00

And people wanted Michael Nader back because ...? Either MN is a REALLY bad actor or Dimitri is -- either way, it's downright PATHETIC!

When David said "I don't appreciate being treated like I'm a suspect!", was I the only one who said: "that's because you ARE the usual suspect"?

David says he's never, EVER lost a patient before. Oh PUHLEASE!!!! You don't get to be a world-famous cardiologist of his age (not to mention ego) without losing patients along the way ... EVER. The only way that would happen would be if he refused to see patients he thought were lost causes to begin with.

Dixie to David: "I can have pie with whomever I please." And you'd better believe David plans on helping himself to as much pie as he can possibly shove into his face! And now, a little Christmas Dixi-- er -- ditty:

Little Jack Horner
Sat in the corner
Eating his Christmas pie.
He stuck in his thumb
And pulled out a plum
And said "What a good boy am I!"

Robin "or was it cheesecake?" Coutellier


No comments:

Post a Comment