Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2000: BC - Mon, 11/20/00

So Liza is 35, huh? Impossible! ONLY Erica is allowed to be 35!

LOVED how Hayley looked at the front of Mateo's pants as he was pawing her and her eyes got HUGE as she laughed out loud :-)

Was it my imagination, or was one of the extras wearing that truly HORRIBLE voluminous pumpkin-colored dress Phoebe wore to some charity even several years ago (the nightmare of it lingers)? I only saw it from the back, but if it is, it at least looks better on her than it did on Phoebe :-)

Speaking of orange things, I was glad to see Opal, since I hadn't noticed her on Friday and wondered where she was -- as always, her outfit fails to disappoint! She looks like Bozo the Clown -- LOL!!

For a luxury yacht, you'd think the doors would at least HAVE locks, even if people do refuse to use them!

Erica asks Jack if his amorous behavior was because she sang to him "last week". Wasn't that basically "YESTERDAY"?

Who paid for Tina's $5k ticket?

TAN: I have an Echostar satellite receiver that can record to a hard drive rather than to a VCR (or I can record to VCR). A lot of times when I pause a program that's on the hard drive, a small portion of the screen will flicker madly, not unlike how a bad spot on a CD will make it repeat one note incessantly until you give it a nudge. For some reason, at least with AMC, it almost ALWAYS does this with some guy's hand when it's near his belly (in the most recent case, it was an extra on the yacht), so you can imagine what it looks like -- frankly, from what I'm seeing, these guys must be BADLY in need of some lotion -- that's GOT to chafe!

Robin "here, let me help you ;-)" Coutellier

No comments:

Post a Comment