Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2000: BC - Wed, 11/15/00

Gillian has something TERRIBLE to tell Jake: she burned the popcorn. He can't TELL that there's burned microwave popcorn? His libido isn't his only sense that's sluggish! Meanwhile, the garbage can ignites and popcorn kernels fly all over the kitchen.

So that's the "honeymoon suite", huh? Considering how expensive it is, you'd think they would at least have different sheets on the bed.

I watched with delight as Arlene and Vanessa had their rather pathetic catfight/ballet, and could hardly believe it when they maneuvered close to the edge of what can only be described as a 69 position, but I LOL'd when Palmer walked in on them and told them that this was every man's fantasy!

I know Hayley has major baggage as far as Arlene goes, but I wish she'd SHUT UP about it! She can't say more than one or two sentences without warning someone about her or worrying out loud that Arlene is going to pop out of the woodwork. I'm not saying that's not a valid concern, all things considered, but GIVE IT A REST! She probably yells out warnings and whinings to hapless people in the cars next to her at stoplights! And woe to anyone who makes the mistake of saying: "Hi, how are you?" in passing!

I thought the Adrassi Foundation was ALSO a charitable institution with it's own fundraising concerns -- why are they shelling out $5k per ticket for "several tables" at Ryan's little boat party?

I have to say that I am absolutely FLABBERGASTED -- STILL no president, and ABC managed to show an entire episode WITHOUT any special report interruptions (noon San Francisco edition) -- a FIRST in a week of unprecedented blather! BTW, am I the only one who winces at the sight of all those people hand-counting the ballots and wondering who is going to pay to treat their resulting repetitive strain injuries?

Robin "one for you and one for me ... one for you and two for me ..." Coutellier

No comments:

Post a Comment