Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2000: BC - Thu, 9/21/00

I was NOT expecting Leo to fall into the water in the boathouse -- ROTFL! Smooth move, Ex-Lax! It reminded me of the time I was walking down a corridor at work once and there was this really cute guy walking toward me. He smiled at me -- I smiled at him -- he tried to look suave and debonair as he leaned into the bathroom door to open it. The problem was that it was a door with a knob on it, so he succeeded in making sexy-eyes at me as he cracked his head against the door, totally ruining the moment (my laughing probably didn't help).

Why is ERICA calling Barbara instead of Jack (who had just said he should call her)? I would think that Erica would be the LAST person Barbara wants to talk to. Jack is her brother-in-law and Bianca's uncle (and he doesn't hate Barbara's guts) so HE should be the one making the call, if only to talk about funeral arrangements. All Erica would do is try to steal Barbara's widow status.

Adam tells Liza that he was a dead man -- he went to Hell -- and he came back for HER. Proof positive, folks: Adam is the Grim Reaper

Ryan yells that he doesn't WANT a lawyer because he didn't do anything wrong! This from the guy who was falsely arrested for rape, thrown in jail for raising his hand to Edmund, had to jump into an icehole to escape the police, resulting in a near fatal respiratory infection (and being kicked by Jack while he was ALREADY wheezing (Jack DID actually kick him, didn't he?)), etc. This guy gets dumber by the SECOND!

Jack to Bianca: "I SWEAR to you -- you don't HAVE to be afraid." Robin to Bianca: "You have to be very, VERY afraid!"

Erica tells Greenlee that Travis had a massive stroke. Naturally, I thought of a Pee Wee Herman joke :-)

I LOVED the look on Adam's face when he realized that the voice next to his bed was Arlene's! I wish I could say I loved the look on Ryan's face when Greenlee told him SHE was the one who set him up, but since his expression was no different than any other day, I can't say it evoked any response other than a glance.

Robin "did Bianca notice that Leo's shirt smelled like dead frogs?" Coutellier

No comments:

Post a Comment