Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2000: BC - Mon, 10/30/00

TAN: Did you ever have one of those days? Among other things, I managed to miss recording AMC not once, not twice, but THREE times! I normally record it from the NY station at 10am pacific time to the hard disk on my satellite receiver. As a backup, I record it at noon from the L.A. station to tape since you never know what kind of catastrophe or parade or weather is going to pre-empt the show. Since I recently acquired the same type of satellite receiver for my bedroom, I decided what the hell, and also record it at noon from the San Francisco station onto the hard disk. I KNEW the NY station would be showing it at 3pm today. I left it to record the 10am one, not wanting to screw up the daily programming, but I also set it to record at 3pm -- unfortunately, it was 3pm PACIFIC, not NY time. Scratch that one. But wait, the VCR version at noon NEVER RECORDED. Good thing I have that one in the bedroom, huh? It didn't record it either, and I discovered it had only recorded 1 minute each for the last 3 times. Great, Bianca is found in a gay bar on Friday and I couldn't get Monday's show! THAT'S IT! I called Dish up and ordered their Top 150 so I could get the damn Soap Channel and am now successfully watching today's show at 9pm Pacific. And yes, I DO realize I have no life. I DO, however, have the "I'm Gay" episode :-)

The water in the boathouse sure is slapping around -- is there a couple (or more) going at it under a tarp in a nearby canoe?

Did you notice that when Bianca was talking in the boathouse it was DAYLIGHT outside? (That was seconds before she said out loud that she was gay)

After everything she's done with Ryan, NOW Gillian blushes?

Minor correction to the Friday Update previews for Monday: David is NOT drunk (yet).

It's really unfair for Jake to ask Gillian to come home and live with him again -- after all, she IS currently suffering from PSS (post-sex stupid). Of course, with Gillian it's hard to tell. PSS is what I call that rosy, lovey-dovey, snuggly afterglow feeling that lasts at least a 1/2 hour or more after making love. I discovered this when my former sweetie and I suddenly realized that a) we were REALLY hungry, b) he had no food in the house, and c) KFC would be closing in 20 minutes. We threw our clothes on and rushed over, still sex-silly, and we found it difficult to concentrate on giving a coherent answer to the query as to what we wanted to order, still making goo-goo eyes at each other. Hence the term "Post-Sex Stupid". :-)

Robin "way too smart" Coutellier

No comments:

Post a Comment