Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2000: BC - Mon, 10/16/00

Didn't Mr. Midori tell Ryan just before he left for Chechnya that it takes 2 years to IPO? Why is he talking like it's going to happen in the next week or so?

I thought Finola had had her baby, but seeing her today makes me think otherwise.

Every year when the weather starts turning cooler, I wonder what the heating bills are for Wildwind.

What is this QUEST that Dimitri and Alex are on to renew their vows? Now they're talking about leaving the country and doing it at Vadsel so that they can do it right away. I have a suggestion. Go to your room and just TELL each other! Geez!

Alex to Maddie: "Do you like scary stories?" Maddie: "Yeah." Alex: "No?" BWAHAHAAAA!!!

WOW, that was a pretty good drawing for a 4-5 year old -- I doubt I could draw one that nice!

Gillian tells Jake: "I'm a baby -- masks have always scared me." Did you notice that a woman pushing a baby carriage walked by just as Gillian said that? Hop on board, Gillian!

Doesn't Leo know how to do ANYTHING else but grab Greenlee's face and mash his into it whenever he wants to shut her up? It's his solution for EVERYTHING.

Leo forgot the champagne glasses as he carried Greenlee and the champagne to the Presidential Suite (I hope he really DOES know where the service elevator is). I guess they'll just guzzle from the bottle.

The Wildwind living room is full of priceless antiques; naturally it's the perfect place for Sam and Maddie to play golf.

Edmund thanks Eugenia for taking care of the kids today. She said they took years off her life (translation: "I'm going to expire before the year is out!). Then he says: "Eugenia, please take them upstairs." Eugenia: "I'm an old lady -- do it YOURSELF you lazy bastard!"

TAN: Have you seen that commercial for Ambien? I think it's ironic that one of the soothing things they show are birds. Have you ever heard birds first thing in the morning? I've been known to throw the door open and yell at them to SHUT UP!

A TOILET -- I saw a TOILET on the show (in the Presidential Suite bathroom)!!! It may not be a first, but it's DEFINITELY unusual. I wonder if it's a low-flow toilet. If it were TRULY presidential, it would gush like Niagra Falls (not to mention have a bidet).

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the looks Greenlee and Leo were giving each other as they undressed!!!

When Leo lifted Greenlee up and plopped her into the tub, how many of you wondered if she slipped?

Is that little old lady actually staying at the PVI? She's been hanging around the lobby for HOURS.

When did Greenlee have the opportunity (not to mention the accessories) to pin up her hair and still stay in the tub? If one of them had to pee, did the other one leave the room?

I'm sure Leo has no idea that the money he took is probably marked. He also (still) has no idea of the value of money.

Do you think Josh and Rebecca actually DID cop feels under all those suds?

Robin "you KNOW what *I* would do" Coutellier

No comments:

Post a Comment