Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2000: BC - Tue, 10/17/00

I see Dimitri's flapping arms are still fueled and ready to take off :-)

If the surveillance camera in the living room is always running, does that mean that Arlene and Adam having sex on the couch was caught on camera?

All things considered, shouldn't Dimitri refrain from drinking alcohol? I know he's Rasputin, and all, but his brain cells JUST grew back. Hmmmm, as I paused to type this, I noticed he was standing in front of some rather nasty looking weapons that are mounted on the wall.

Isn't Colby a little big to be sucking on a pacifier? I see an oral fixation in her future.

Do you think Alf and MirrorNut ever get together and compare notes on how best to torment people with low self-esteem?

Isn't Liza forgetting something? She wheeled an apparently EMPTY baby carriage out of the house -- where's Colby? Oh, THERE she is, trying to stick a safety pin into an electrical outlet! (I still have a VIVID memory of doing that when I was 4 yrs old, which probably explains a lot :-)

Robin "and then I did it AGAIN" Coutellier

No comments:

Post a Comment