Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2000: BC - Tue-Thu, 11/21-23/00

I can't imagine why Liza would really want to wear a ring THAT big -- or why Adam would insist on buying it for her in the first place. He's supposed to be a man with refined tastes, and that ring is VERY gaudy and ostentatious.

Why would Eliot take off his clerical collar to jump into the ocean to save Laura, but leave his shoes on?

For someone who was just fished out of the ocean and is suffering from hypothermia, Laura looks GREAT -- how did she keep her hair and dress so dry? She looked wet for about 2 seconds when they dragged her up onto the boat. Ryan is, of course, not only dried off within seconds, but his hair stayed styled (if you want to call beating it with egg whites and leaving it that way "styled") If Laura has hypothermia, why did they leave her in her wet clothes? Oh wait, they never GOT wet, did they? I bet she didn't even leave wet buttprints on the chair!

Don't you just love the way Gillian acted after she and Jake had sex? He's gushing (so to speak) about them finally being so close and how he never thought he'd be able to love her like that again, etc. Gillian: "Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm glad your dick works again, but frankly, it wasn't that great, so get over yourself. Can I go now?"

Okay, now Gillian has had sex with 2 men within the space of mere hours -- soap law DECREES that she must now be pregnant. So it is written ... so it is DONE!

I was totally turned off by Gillian's behavior after what had happened the night before. I FF'd the love scene with her and Ryan. Gillian: "You know, I wouldn't mind if we were in a--a leaky raft!" Neither would we, Gillian, neither would WE! Then she and Ryan discuss the miracle of him swooping into the room to "save her" and what a great story it will be to tell their grandchildren. Oh for GOD'S SAKES!!! THESE two should have gone overboard! I can hear it now: "Well, children, my husband and I had just had sex in Ryan's stateroom in the middle of a really wild party. It was a really good thing, too, because he had been impotent up until then and *I* made him hard again! And THEN Grandpa SWOOPED in to save me. He made me tell my husband that I really loved GRANDPA more, and Grandpa told him all about how we used to have sex like rabbits the whole time my husband was off being a hero in the war -- it was SOOOO romantic! After my devastated husband left, Grandpa and I walked all over the ship smiling and holding hands and feeling each other up, and then we went back to the same stateroom where I had just had sex with my husband, and we had the best sex we had EVER had! Well, until the next time we had sex, of course! Who wants more cookies?" Grandchildren: "YAAAAYYY!!!! Grandma, Grandma, now tell us about when you used to sneak out on Grandpa to have sex with that asshole doctor!"

Gillian LIVES at the Martin house -- how could she not know most of the family would be there for Thanksgiving?

Tad said he was grateful for his brothers, "including the one who isn't here." Which one is that? Adrian? Jeff? What about his sister, Tara?

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Robin "who could use some good stuffing" Coutellier

No comments:

Post a Comment