Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2000: BC - 11/27/00

Now, maybe it's just me because I'm only just now seeing Monday's show on Wednesday night, but did Edmund lose weight and/or get liposuctioned between standing in the living room on Friday and standing in the living room on Monday? Speaking of Edmund, I STILL can't hear him say the word "bro" to Dimitri without thinking of the "Man Bro" bra episode of Seinfeld :-)

Doesn't Jennifer Bassey (Marian) look FABULOUS?

LOVED Leslie's line to Tad:

Tad: "Maybe you should just get a grip on yourself!"
Leslie: "Well, I like the grip I had last night!"

Then, of course, there was Dixie's line to Leslie: "What harm would a little piece of pie do?" BWAHAHAHAA!!!

Is ABC hurting THAT badly that they haven't come up with a new commercial for SoapNet in MONTHS? While I love having it, I'm really getting to DETEST that commercial!

Opal wonders where Jake disappeared to. Joe informs them that Jake's in the kitchen, talking to Gillian. Ruth: "Are they making up?" You'd better HOPE not! I doubt Ruth has enough disinfectant in the entire house AND garage to take care of THAT!

Whenever I see those braided pigtails on Tina I think: "Isn't she cold?"

It's amazing what they can do with lighting -- did you notice that Tad's hair was NOT gray in the flashback to making out with Leslie?

Robin "not gray in my flashbacks, either" Coutellier

No comments:

Post a Comment